Mason OS is a customizable operating system based on Android. Every Mason device ships with Mason OS allowing it to be instantly provisioned and remotely updated. Visit our guide on creating your custom OS to learn more.
Mason devices are built for business usescases and run Mason OS by default. Select a device below to view its detailed specifications and Mason OS configurations.
Have a custom device? Contact your dedicated account manager or firstname.lastname@example.org for specs and reference documentation.
The following are the official releases of the Mason Platform. To discover what's new in a specific Platform component, scroll down to the relevant section and find the section named the same as the Revision entry in the table below.
- A splash can now be defined in a project configuration under media section to override the default Mason logo splash shown on device boot prior to the boot animation. (210, 430, 450 based devices excluding D450)
- Sets the device to enable or disable the usb host. By default it is enabled, allowing for any device to be connected. Disabling prevents all devices from connecting over USB but still allows charging. (430, 450 based devices)
- Whether or not to show the device monitored warning in QuickSettings.
- Flag indicating whether the device should ignore cellular and use wifi only.
- Whether to show a persistent notification while an X-Ray session is active.
Mason Framework & SDK
- Constants for Mason OS Intent Strings
- Push commands now received over port 443 (previously port 1883)
- Fixed Camera UI bug that caused capture button overlap
- Fixed shutdown confirmation dialog to say “shutdown” instead of “reboot”