Mason OS is a customizable operating system based on Android. Every Mason device ships with Mason OS allowing it to be instantly provisioned and remotely updated. Visit our guide on creating your custom OS to learn more.
Mason devices are built for business use cases and run Mason OS by default. Select a device below to view its detailed specifications and Mason OS configurations.
Have a custom device? Contact your dedicated account manager or email@example.com for specs and reference documentation.
The following are the official releases of the Mason Platform. To discover what's new in a specific Platform component, scroll down to the relevant section and find the section named the same as the Revision entry in the table below.
- Whether to enable keyguard scrim or not (deprecates
- Sets the device to enable or disable the Wipe Data/Factory reset option on the recovery menu
- Controls whether the fingerprint sensor will send BACK and HOME events when tapped while the device is unlocked (F450A1)
- Removed FFBM test mode from bootloader menu
- Added support for camera app's micro lens feature (D450C1)
- Added support for splash media configuration to (All D450 variant)
- Added support for
config_install_prompt_packageto handle the update event when triggered from the System Update screen in Settings
- Fixed limited user storage space available (D450C1, F450A1)
- Fixed displayed driver bug to improve battery life (G450A1)
- Fixed ability to set a wallpaper on the default system launcher